Thursday, July 07, 2005

It is a Scary City, Blogdom

I have a few dozen blogs that I try to read on a regular basis and share my limited-intelligent comments and unrequested advice. This past week two of my bloggers (both ‘young folk’) seem to be dealing with serious crises in their lives. I know the details of one but the other has dropped off the blogosphere. In Blogdom, you really get to know some folks pretty intimately. You cannot read their eyes and their smiles, but I am realizing that it is not fun when you can’t take someone out to coffee, hold their hand, bring them a cold bottle of wine, or just let them know you are there for them and will pick up the mail and feed the pet!

Please keep good thoughts, prayers, some good Chi going for these two Blogger friends of mine!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat blog.
    Glad you stopped in to say hello, I appreciate the comment. You're exactly right about blogging... it's tough to start to feel close to people when you really can't be there for them in the flesh. Still... it's always refreshing to meet new folks through this means!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.