Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Music Meme

1. Total volume of music files on my computer:
I downloaded some stuff a long time ago…can’t find it. So don’t really have any music on my PC!

2. The last CD I bought was:

Since I have been moving, I haven’t been shopping. But two months ago I bought Mediterranea by Johannes Linstead.

3. Song playing right now:
”Street Sounds” by Brazil Chill

4. Five songs (tunes) I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

(Yes, I AM CHEATING. Sorry I have to do albums or CDs and not in any order because I am all over the place in my moods! And I could go on and on.)

1) Cool and Unusual - Artist: Martin Simpson (for afternoon dreaming)

2) Amici - Artists: The Opera Band (for creativity or [on low]after-dinner conversation with friends)

3) American Deluxe - Artists: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (for house cleaning)

4) Slowing Down the World – Artist Chris Botti (for, well, you know)

5) Graceland – Artist: Paul Simon (for the memories)

5. Five people to whom I'm passing the baton (if they haven’t already received it!):
Manababees

Danny

Jason

Chris

Sis

Carol at the Outpost

2 comments:

  1. I don't know many of your collections, and so I previewed some of them at Amazon. I think I like Graceland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for offering me this meme! I'm not sure when, but at some point in time I'll try hard to get it done. I think I still owe a couple to others as well. I'm a terrible meme'er. :)

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.