Friday, August 12, 2005

4 day vacation

Just got back from March of the Penguins...Morgan Freeman does a terrific narration and the documentary itself is lovely and moving and makes you COLD! It totally amazes me that these emperor penguins are not extinct. But then we do have global warming which may improve their survival chances. See this movie if you like animals or documentaries.

Heading out to the mountains for our anniversary tomorrow...can't remember which anniversary...it's just a number folks. Anyway, we will do some hiking and I will bring back some pictures of the natural beauty. BUT I will be babysitting for the rest of the week and all of the next week after that. Hopefully, I can do some blogging on the weekends when I get home, but I am not making any promises. I know, you will miss me.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures of the mountains. And, if you get a chance get pics of that cute little tyke! I never tire of nature pictures and little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what peruby wrote :) I hope you come back with a ton of baby pictures. Your grandson is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.