Monday, September 05, 2005

Insomnia 1 in White
















I am off my sleep schedule due to grandson's visit last night. He had a bad night and was up every two hours! So tonight I went to bed at 800 and now I am totally awake at 2:00! My glasses are back in the bedroom, so I can't really see what I am blogging here.

But, I had fun cropping these two photos I took this weekend. One in a greenhouse and one at the side of the road on a bike ride. One has to fend for itself against the elements to survive and one is totally nurtured by man. The luck of the draw.

2 comments:

  1. Tabor:

    Those are great photos - they remind me that my dad loves to take nature photos. He has some great photos that I can share with you, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nature photos. I like to see how they are framed in the eye of another.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.