Friday, September 09, 2005

An Now Something to Make You Very Very Scared

I have been schizophrenic today. Came cross this link while I was eating a late lunch at work and found that I got a message that said something to the effect I do not have "permission" to open this link. So, being the strong supporter of freedom of speech I sent the URL to my home email. (If I get fired tomorrow, you will know why!) Anyway, here it is. I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp Before you read this, keep reminding yourself that you are in the United States of America and that these 'refugees' are not people captured in I-r-a-q. I am so afraid that Katrina is going to split this country wide open. I know that racial prejudice exists, but I never really knew. I never really knew. If you can't open, let me know and I will post the text.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:01 AM

    Thanks for the encouragement via my site. That WAS a scary story. The whole thing is such a scandal. I hope there will be some accountablity.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.