Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Almost the rest of the Meme

A while back I was tagged by Sky
to complete a popular meme that is going around the blog land. Below is almsot all the meme. I still have to hold the jobs for a future time. That will take me way back since as you can tell from my first job, I started pretty young.

4 jobs I have had
See post here for #1
#2, #3, and #4 to come at a later time.

4 Movies I would see over and over:

Bridge on the River Kwai
Casablanca or African Queen
Out of Africa
West Side Story

4 Foods that I Love:

Anything chocolate
Does wine count as a food ?—definitely Cabernet Sauvignon
Freshly caught grouper prepared any way
Saga cheese

4 Vacation Spots I have enjoyed: (Don’t hate me now, because I have been very fortunate to travel to many places and this list took painful editing.)

the Alhambra in Spain
Florence in Italy
Chiang Mai in Thailand
Bali or Toraja Land in Indonesia

4 Places I have lived:

Estes Park, Colorado
Honolulu, Hawaii
Koror, Palau
Jogjakarta, Indonesia

4 Places I would rather be right now:

Snorkeling a coral reef in Palau
Sitting on a beach almost anywhere
Visiting a museum in Italy
Walking somewhere in the wilds of Australia

4 Television Shows I Watch:

Lost
Gilmore Girls
The Daily News with Jon Stewart
Almost anything on PBS (esp. mysteries)

4 comments:

  1. Jude, if you note, it does not say the only four foods you love or the only 4 places you would rather be. So I sort of approached it as a stream of consciousness thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a traveler! I suppose you have been to Arnold Ice Caves south of Bend, Ore., too. (Well, I have!! But I don't even know where Palau is.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know where most of your 'places' are, but it sounds wonderful to have had the opportunities to travel like that.

    I'm an avid Lost watcher and on rare occasions when I'm up late enough, I thoroughly enjoy Jon Stewart's The Daily Show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very interesting! Good to get to know you better. I look forward to the "jobs" posts. Thanks for doing the meme.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.