Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Going Our Different Ways


I am getting ready to head out to my homeland for about 9 days. I have not talked to my father very much since his hearing is gone and he has not clue one about using a computer. I may (or may not) have access to a PC or laptop for blogging. I know, I can hear all the moaning and groaning in blogdom...oh wait, that is just the old apartment AC kicking in.

Well, in the event that some poor soul cares, I will not be back until after September 2--and depending on comments, y'all may or may not be my first priority at that time. If the Rocky Mountains move me, I will try a haiku or two.

Anyway, as I sit here eating my version of a 'CHuckee-CHeese' menu -- CHeese, CHips and CHardonnay, I am beginning to regret our policy of keeping the refrigerator food inventory down before a long trip. We have not been shopping in days. (Actually this whole thing of keeping two refrigerators in different locations slightly full is getting old pretty fast.)

Someday I must blog on the shelf life of things. Chardonnay, Chips and Cheese pretty much last forever when not opened. Therefore I am eating these tonight. Hubby gets a frozen burrito or two.

I will not answer the plant question (you figure that out) until I return. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 PM

    Well, at least your letting him eat.

    I see you have a Big Sky too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I love the yellow! No Duron around here.
    OK, you said homeland and Rocky Mountains in the same blog - where? I lived 17 years in Colorado, just curious.
    Yes, more haiku please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you have been missed and thought of fondly, even though admittedly I have taken a break from the blogosphere for a while. Safe travels to you, Tabor.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.