Thursday, August 10, 2006

Symbolism?

Upon arrival at work early this morning, this is what greeted me from outside the fourth floor window on the cool side of the building as I walked, lost in thought, toward my cubicle. I was planning the day in my head when I got that feeling that I wasn't alone and upon looking up and out the window, this meditating creature was studying me.


My office is on the fourth floor of the building and that meant this guy was way outside his normal terrain. After dropping off my stuff and booting up my PC, I crossed the floor to the other side of the building to sign in and saw this as I looked up and out the window.


I think someone is trying to tell me to "pray" that the "sharks" don't get me at work.

(This week has been the most exhausting for hubby as the radiation toxins are now starting to reveal symptoms. Some digestive problems but mostly just exhaustion. He sleeps 10 to 12 hours each night. But he is going strong when he is awake.)

Heading out this weekend to the house. We are celebrating a belated birthday for my hubby with the kids. They will be spending the night. Mattresses still sit on the floors and there are not a lot of chairs, but we will make do. There are also only two mirrors available. Many boxes and temptations for Xman...we will have to be on our toes. Weather is predicted to be comfortable enough for a barbecue. Our first since last summer!

5 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts and birthday wishes to hubby :) That shark was hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabor
    Is that a praying mantis on the outside of your window and if so how in the heck did he get way up there and why? :)

    I am sending positive thoughts your way as your hubby goes through this trying but necessary road to healing.


    Hugs
    Chancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep enjoying life and sharing it with us! It strengthens my resolve to live One Day at a Time when the times are good, so that the the universe doesnt send me difficult times to help me along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how or why that mantis climbed so high, but he must have done it on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:12 PM

    I saw one of these today! The preying mantis, not the shark eating the building!

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.