Saturday, March 15, 2008

An Email Smile

Just got this email from hubby in Korea:

"I must say one thing I am going to have to go on a diet this next two weeks and do exercise as the trips are just one big eating orgy. There are big lunches and dinners, you remember our Taiwan experience where we hoped we could take a break from eating for three days or so because of the constant large meals. The Koreans always seem to have about four surges of food in addition to all the little side dishes they bring out. The food has really been good but they always want me to try new things so I overeat. My clothes still fit OK but I know I am heavier. "

5 comments:

  1. I suppose it is very easy to overeat in those circumstances. I am gaining too much this winter, too, and I have to find the motivation somewhere to lose that weight before my 50th reunion in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, at least if it is asian it is more likely to be low fat food. sounds like a delicious food vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say you got this email from your tubby?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to look through your entries and find out why hubby is in Korea.
    My over-fifties have not been kind to me in more ways than one - and weight is one of those ways. EGAD I've bulked up enough for three people in the past year.

    Good luck to your husband in his get-slim challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:17 PM

    I thought the food there would be so much lighter than American food and low in calories. Makes me curious to try some.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.