Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back Seat Valentines


I started this blog to track the important times and thoughts in my life and maybe to help me build a road map as to where I am (or should be) going in these later and important years of my life. I also wanted to build a history for any grandchild or great grandchild that needed to understand how and why they got to be so quirky and slightly crazy (blame it on granny). Little did I know that I would acquire backseat drivers (my blog readers) along the way who would challenge, agree, suggest new paths, and map my way in directions I had not planned. If I was down they would reason and cajol and if I was up I would find balance by reading how they were facing the big challenges in their lives. This depth of relationships with and among bloggers was not something I expected. Thus I thank you and wish a Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and those you love.

12 comments:

  1. <3's to you, also. I guess that is supposed to be a heart. All the kids use it.

    Kind of looks like a typo to me.

    Love the picture with the pretty little trailing hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same wishes sent back to you.
    Also, all the thoughts you share are similar to mine. Have a great day. Thank you for your online friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to blog in another website but my network then was limited to my contacts. now that i'm using blogger, i can't help but agree to what you've written in this post. i don't have a lot of online friends yet but i'm hoping i will soon. :) happy valentine's day to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and happy Valentine's DAy to you, too! it is nice to have a community of bloggers we enjoy staying in touch with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...beautifully said....
    Hugs right back at you...
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sentiments exactly! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaahhhh.....thanks

    Happy Valentines Day to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valentines wishes to you and those you love! Rocky and I had supper tonight and shared a few kisses. By the way Rocky is my dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for elevating us to the position of Backseat drivers. It's been a jolly good ride and we hope to drive you in more ways than expected :-)
    And thanks a lot for all your musings and wonderful thoughts. Your life-stories have always been a source of inspiration and a window to a life lived so far off but so similar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right back at you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:37 PM

    I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right back at you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.