Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Are you Jealous?

Seems I might have fed a green-eyed monster by pointing out my hubby cooks breakfast for me quite often. (Just to let you know that my life is not perfect, I don't always want breakfast!)

Below is a shirt that came out of the laundry recently. (Yes, it is an old raggedy thing that I garden in, but that is not the point of this post. Yes, you have to tilt your head sideways because Blogger is being tempermental.)


Below is the same shirt after hubby volunteered to fold the laundry. Actually I don't let him fold laundry but this ended up with some stuff he had to wash for a trip. You can see why I ask that he not fold laundry.


Below is the shirt that anal-retentive Tabor refolded before she put it away in the drawer. Not so jealous anymore, are you?

12 comments:

  1. At least he tried. Mr. kenju would roll it up into a ball and toss it into the drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you! LOL Dave folds the same way but when disabled you must choose your battles wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two things to say. One, you should work in a dress store, and two, I need you here at my house immediately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - You must've worked at the Gap when you were a teen. Nice folding job! :)

    And no, I'm not jealous...my hubby's first job was at Denny's and he knows the menu by heart. He makes the best Western Omelets with hashbrowns and a killer American coffee (once every blue moon).

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao....too funny! ;))

    let me brag a moment. my hubby cooks breakfast every weekend (and dinner most nights), but i am sleeping during the week when he leaves for work so i am on my own then. he knows how to fold clothes well - he just postpones the folding part sometimes by throwing the dried clothes back into the hamper until "later!" by the time i find them (or he remembers) they are wrinkled and have to be dealt with again! but, i am not complaining - he is the real deal, a true treasure, and i am a lucky, lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opposites attract indeed! The wife's an anal retentive blogger (so Freudian!), the hubby isn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hardy har har! I am another anal retentive who carefully folds all clothes as if they were for sale; therefore, I can identify with you.

    I just wish I had my husband back so coffee would be ready when I got up. Treasure your guy while you have him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not envious - just never had anyone cook breakfast for me since I was a youngster and my mom cooked breakfast. I would think it was just wonderful.
    Like you - I fold laundry neatly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. This cracks me up. I do so relate. I love the composition of the shots and the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visual humour.. perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's funny. My hubby would fold the towels different from me. It just drove me crazy to put them on the shelf that way!

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.