Friday, December 24, 2010

Gifting

These are two silver ornaments that are part of the centerpiece on my dining table.
Last year at this time I opened a virtual trunk filled with presents for my bloggers to add to their winter holiday celebrations.  I tried to keep it diverse and filled with love.  I think that some may have enjoyed that because the sizes were correct and the colors were perfect and the style...well, I always have style, don't I?  One of my gifts was not 'just right' for a certain someone and I miss him every single blogging day.  But I cannot help but think he can read blogs without restraint now, and while mine may not be the first blog he reads each day, I know he will get around to it eventually.  I am hoping that whatever holiday you celebrate or honor with holy remembrance in December, it is filled with memories of loved ones now and forever and that you have some wonderful seasonal music to enjoy along with those memories and some delicious seasonal food.  (Like many of you I will be away for the weekend...missing blogging...but loving the time with loved ones.)

12 comments:

  1. I am wishing you a joyous holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tabor,
    I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!
    Cheers!
    Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending wishes for the Happiest of Holidays to you and yours from us critters here at Ships Landing! (p.s. I really really LOVE your Christmas posts!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are grateful to be right here at home this weekend, with the luxury of having at least some of our family with us to celebrate the season. Music and food galore!

    I miss Barry too, and hope that Linda is managing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday, Tabor. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy...Merry, Merry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you will have a very Merry Christmas, Tabor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful words. I'm sorry your friend didn't like his gift, but the rest of us can pick it up and run with it. Have a joyous week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best to you and your family, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of our blog friends didn't like you post and stopped reading? My curiosity is peaked.

    Hope you had a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your holidays were very special. (Won't it be nice to get back to normal though!?)

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.