Friday, May 13, 2011

Huh?


Our Master Gardeners are having their big plant sale this weekend and I have been very busy labeling and transporting small and large potted plants, building (!) plant benches and identifying plants. Earlier in the week I spent several days with my daughter helping with three little ones as her husband was on a week of travel.  She was nursing a cold on top of everything else....so, if you will excuse me, I really think I need a nap right now...then I will do research on this Blogger issue.

16 comments:

  1. What a sweet little face, shows me what's right with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A master gardener is special, I'm truly proud of you.
    Babies will get to me everytime.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you sleep through the 'Blogger Issue'?
    Might as well, what else is there to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely baby! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling child. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tabor this little one "is beautiful"
    Do not know if the blogger issue affected you - sure did me - I had thoughts of disappearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful baby. There was nothing to do about the blogger issue, and it was a good time for a break. Funny how the world didn't fall apart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh. I love babies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet face....I love a sleeping baby....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew nothing of the blogger issue...what happened? I did publish a post and it never showed up?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:29 PM

    Sweet! You have your priorities right!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited about the latest local food story I'm doing. Yesterday I visited a 7th generation farm and got to get a tour and talk to some good old boys that really were good (and funny).

    My gardening name is MUD.

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS shhhhh sweeeeeet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable! I need a nap too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that's a photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.