Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Project

Is it a good (?) thing that this motivation has continue to stay with me over the days? (If you are in a fog...see two prior posts.)  I am already thinking of how I could keep this story moving forward and more self-motivating...making it into short chapter stories before I weave it into the big picture.  Do I dare make it a New Year's Resolution?  I actually keep most of my resolutions so I do not make them lightly.  Well, time well tell as I usually have a lot of that after the holidays.  Thanks for the motivational comments, and those who did not comment I am taking as a polite but important pass which I must consider.  Enjoy you all.

8 comments:

  1. It takes courage to share the beginnings of a piece of writing. Someone once suggested that a good way to ensure you kept at it each day, was to leave the story at a place where something was about to happen. Making a resolution is a good idea, but would it work?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think the phrase "Keep Calm & Carry On" might apply here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you write parts as they come to you - even if they don't quite fit into the storyline that you can move them around later. That's how I wrote my book OATMEAL AND KISSES. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, keep writing no matter what.

    Thanks too for your encouraging notes. Did I say that before. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have real talent as a writer and something worthwhile to say. We never know how projects will turn out unless we try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just write what comes to you even if it doesn't fit into a chronilogical order. Eventually, you will put it all together and have a well written book. I think you're on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't harshly judge the non-commenters. They may just be waiting to see if this tale goes any further. Probably a lot of us have bits and pieces of unfinished stories.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.