Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Asking for Help!

I have noticed in some of my comments to other blog my icon/avatar and my backlink are not available.  If clicked it just goes to a Google blogger page with no links or anything.  Just how long I have been blogging and how many profile views under a generic blogger profile.  Therefore, if someone wanted to comment directly and did not have my URL it would not appear there.  On a few other sites it appears as an accurate linkback to my site.  I think this has something to do with Google+ or perhaps the ID I am posting under?  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I used to have correct info posted on almost all of the blogger sites that I visited in the past and do not know why or how this has changed.  I cannot find any detail on the layout page that would help.


4 comments:

  1. I think it all depends on which site they use. Goggle and Blogger seem to have trouble with Wordpress, but I don't know about the other host sites.

    And good morning to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happened to Erica's blog too- Not sure what's up. It just took me a long time to get to her posts from the profile page- don't know what I did either! There is now a plus sign before her name in the addr .
    Now will check mine... Thanks for the allert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I haven't read a blog in forever. Today I checked in on Ernestine at My Journey to Mindfulness and thought about checking on you. I had to go to my old blog to find you. I am on Facebook all the time. I am under Beverly Hailey Dixon if you do Facebook.
    Will have to read what you've been doing. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tested this on my blog by clicking your name in the comment section and it did back link to your Blogspot blogs. This is so weird. Then again, Blogspot does do weird things ocassionally.

    ReplyDelete

Take your time...take a deep breath...then hit me with your best shot.